1. I'm in love with this sweater from Emerging Thoughts! Perfect for those cooler summer nights.
2. Katherine recently announced that she's found a new job and I'm so happy for her! Also, her outfit is too cute. I'm smitten with that bag.
3. Super cute salmon clutch from Ever+Mi.Crush! I think I might switch to clutches this summer, they're so much easier to carry.
4. Elle wrote the coolest post about how to find your individual style. I definitely suggest checking it out if you're wanting to define your own style this year.
5. This bag from Asian iCandy. I'm dying! ♥
6. My pal Z wrote a really informative post about concert safety.....really wish I had read something like this a few years ago before losing my flip flops in a mosh pit and coming out with bruised legs. Trust me, read this.
7. This vintage 80s polka dot dress from Jess Amity is the bee's knees!
8. Art School Dropout's colorful geometric necklaces are my favorite, this one especially. They're just such a fun statement piece.
9. I want this bag from Seeker Of Happiness! I've never even been to Seattle and I already miss it.
10. Helloooo beautiful mod dress from Emily G. You would fit very nicely in my closet. :)
These are just a few of my favorite things from this month's Large Sponsors. It was seriously hard to pick only one thing from each person....they all had so many awesome things to choose from! Take a minute today to check them all out and them tell me what your favorites are. I bet it will be hard for you to choose too! xo, Mandy
*Spotlight Soiree is a monthly feature of my favorite items + posts from my Large Sponsors for the month. If you're interested in being included in next month's Spotlight Soiree, click here to purchase your Large Ad. I can't thank my sponsors enough for their support each month. They are what helps Miss Indie grow, so please support them. xo!*