1. I am in love with this Island Cooler recipe from Kari of This, Too. It sounds so yummy and perfect for summer, and I love the pineapple cup she made for it!
2. These Coral Orange Mum Earrings are lovely! Wanda makes them in a bunch of different colors, but I think the coral are my favorite....or the aqua. :)
3. Alexandra shared the most amazing Circus-inspired photo shoot on her blog a few weeks ago. The styling was amazing, and it really reminded me of that one Panic At The Disco music video.
4. This cardigan! Ahh! It's so pretty! I seriously get super excited when there are new arrivals in the Ever+Mi.Crush shop. They always carry the cutest clothes and accessories.
5. This cloud necklace from The Silver Shed is the bee's knees. It's so beautifully handcrafted! Every cloud has a silver lining...
6. Elle just got a bunch of new items in her vintage shop, and I'm dying over this vintage floral dress. All it needs is a floppy hat and sunglasses and then it'd be perfect for the beach!
7. I think if I owned these Pink Swedish Hasbeens from Emerging Thoughts, I'd wear them every day. They're just so pretty!
I have a great group of sponsors this month, with so many awesome blogs and shops to check out. If you've got some time, I'd love for you to visit their sites and share some love. They support me and my blog, so I hope you'll support them! xo, Mandy
*Spotlight Soiree is a monthly feature of my favorite items + posts from my Large Sponsors for the month. If you're interested in being included in next month's Spotlight Soiree, click here to purchase your Large Ad. I can't thank my sponsors enough for their support each month. They are what helps Miss Indie grow, so please support them. xo!*