Happy Friday everyone! This has been one of the greatest weeks ever for me (so many awesome things happening that I get to announce in the coming months), so I wanted to treat everyone to a super special Friday's Favorite Things Extravaganza! I have so many awesome finds to share today! First up, I am so so sooo excited to see Populaire!
I love artsy foreign films, and this one looks so beautiful! I'm head-over-heels for the fashion and overall styling of this film. The clothes and colors are just swoon-worthy. I keep watching the trailer because it's so inspiring! ♥
2. This Cuckoo Clock Embroidery Pattern from Little Dear (found via Kitschy Digitals) is so dreamy! I cannot get over how cute it is!
3. A few pretty dresses that I'm swooning over. I'm really trying to incorporate more neutrals into my wardrobe because I tend to go color crazy. I think I can do it as long as the clothing has a pretty print. :)
4. I love this outdoor dining set. Green chairs, yes please!
5. Diamond pinata. DIAMOND PINATA! I need this for my 25th birthday party. Because why not?
6. How cute is this mushroom house backpack?! Um yeah, hello super cuteness!conversion chart from Chobani. I'm all for using greek yogurt in place of fatty ingredients for a healthy option.
8. This Home Office Tote from Martha Stewart is ideal for working while traveling. I'm never able to fully stop working while road tripping or on vacation, so I'll definitely be getting this.coolest neon sign I've ever seen! Fireflies in a mason jar? Too cool.
patterns and colors together. Very fresh.
list. I've written it down and am keeping it in my sketchbook as a daily reminder, especially for tough days.
doily jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters is really the cutest. I love the color!
actually made with sugar cookies! How fun! I think this would be a blast for a birthday party or ice cream social. Plus, they're filled with jelly beans. Bonus!
1960s mod inspiration for life! ♥
Alice & Peter Cupcake Perfumes from Urban Outfitters! This one is orange cupcake with carrots and cinnamon...sounds more like a dessert than a perfume, haha!
Well, I hope you're not too tuckered out after looking through all of my favorites from the week. But guess what? It's the weekend! (Or, almost the weekend for some of you.) So go take a nap. You deserve it. :)
xo! MandyGoogle Reader is closing soon! via Bloglovin to get all Miss Indie updates! xo.