Hello hello! [cue cheesy game show host voice] It's another beeeautiful Friday here at Miss Indie and have I got some pretty things to share with you! [okay, end cheesy voice.....kinda creepy. *wink*]
1. Holga Cameras. I have recently become obsessed with toy cameras and am trying to decide which one to buy next....a Holga or a Diana? Holgas are so pretty!
2. Mio. aka liquid awesomeness. I'm sure you've seen the commercials, but if you haven't, you just add a few squirts to a bottle of water and bam! Instant flavored drink. Bonus? NO SUGAR OR CALORIES. So they're perfect for anyone who is trying to be healthier. [My favorite flavors are Berry Pomegranate and Mango Peach!]
3. Aqua blue candy apples! How perfect would these be for a birthday or wedding?
4. I lovelovelove this ocean girl print! It is so pretty, and the detailing of her hair is magic!
5. These shoes. I die! It's like if Dr. Seuss designed a really cute line of shoes! ♥
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that commented on my last post! I have written down so many tips + tricks that I am excited to try, and I already feel better just knowing that I'm not alone in this. You all are so generous and helpful, thank you!
I love that the weekend is here again. I really don't have any plans though...maybe tackle some small projects. I'm kind of in the mood to mess around with my camera a bit and try to figure it out more. I really want to improve on my photography skills [ha]. So we shall see what adventures this weekend has in store. Do you have any fun plans? XO, mandy