Here are the highlights from April:
I discovered the cutest little wedding theme ever [definitely taking some ideas from that one], shared some extra cute craft space inspiration, announced an exciting little end-of-summer adventure, told you some secret little details about myself, started a fun new home decor feature, shared my treasure hunt list, took you along on a fun girls date at Red Velvet, and opened myself up about a new, healthy lifestyle that I have begun. Wow! What a month!
I have a lot of pretty nifty things planned for next month. Here's a peek!
- I am planning on starting a few new art projects, mostly things I've never tried before and I'm very excited to share them with you!
- Cinco de Mayo! My family and I are planning an extremely cheesy mexican-themed party and I'll definitely be taking pictures.
- My sweet baby sister is turning 13! We're all still discussing details but I am sure it's going to be a wicked awesome day. :]
- Peeks of my new journal
- Fun summer DIYs and inspiration
- G i v e a w a y s
- Tips and tricks for creative and inexpensive organization!
- Healthy recipes and updates on how my adventure into healthiness is going
- Some exciting news about the rebranding and future of the Miss Indie Shop!
I don't know why, but at the end of every month I feel kind of stressed and super busy for a few days...and then I feel incredibly inspired the day before the new month begins. It's crazy, I know. I'm hoping it means I'm accomplishing a lot of small goals...because if I wasn't then I'd probably feel kind of bored instead of busy, right? Yes, okay, that's what I thought. *wink* What are some of your goals/plans for next month?