Here it is! My 24 Before 25 goal list! I had so much fun making this year's goals, and I feel that a lot of them are going to help me grow as a person. Here's the list (since you probably can't read all of those):
1. Pay off credit cards
2. Start a savings account
3. Move into my first apartment!
4. Make homemade bubble tea
5. Sew my first dress
6. Discover a new artist
7. Discover a new band
8. Finish my granny square blanket (and start my daisy blanket)
9. Make a pie
10. Buy a new toy camera
11. No red meat for a year
12. Make a new smoothie every week
13. Start a new collection
14. Design a new line of jewelry
15. Start video blogging
16. Write an e-course
17. Step outside of my comfort zone with photography - try new things
18. Learn to be happy by myself
19. Become 100% self-employed!
20. Road trip to Chicago again!
21. Visit cute shops and diners around Springfield
22. Take more cooking classes
23. Read 10 new books
24. Have a huge 25th birthday party!
I'm super excited for a few of these, namely paying off all debt, writing an e-course, and moving into my first apartment! I plan on moving in September, so saving money and paying my credit cards off are things I'm really looking forward to getting crossed off my list.
You might notice a few goals from last year added to this year's list. Last year I read 10 new books and really loved that goal, so I wanted to do it again this year. I also plan on (finally) finishing my granny square blanket, and getting started on my daisy blanket. Lots of exciting things planned for my 24th year!
Do you make a goal list ever year for your birthday? What are some goals you've picked? xo, MandyGoogle Reader is closing soon! via Bloglovin to get all Miss Indie updates! xo.